The Fundació Privada ELISAVA Escola Universitària (Private Foundation ELISAVA University School) -subject to the legislation of the Government of Catalonia- is constituted -in accordance with the Law 5/2001, of May 2nd of Private Foundations-, and is governed by: the will of its founders -directly and indirectly manifested in its Statutes, and for those provisions which (in application and interpretation of its foundation will) are established by the Board of Trustees-, without prejudice to that disposed by the Law or its Statutes.
- Promoting Education, Knowledge, Research, Development, Innovation and the Use of New Technologies in the Scientific, Technical, Business and Artistic fields.
- Promoting and consolidating our Studies and Services quality levels.
- Improving our students’ Continuous Training and Professional Insertion Programme offer.
- Adapting our Studies and Services offer to the needs of our ever-changing social and business issues.
- Achieving international projection and significance.
- Contributing to Society’s social, cultural and economic progress.
- Boosting ELISAVA’s community members’ personal development.
The Foundation will be represented, governed, and administered by a Board of Trustees composed by a minimum of five people and a maximum of thirteen, who will choose -among its members- those who ought to occupy the positions of President and Secretary.
Ramon Benedito Graells
Aleix Carrió Millà
Xavier Queralt Blanch
Enric Batlle Durany
Enric Casi Brunsó
Jordi Gual Solé
Josep Joan Moreso Mateos
Carles Sumarroca Claverol
Anna Zelich Martínez